We can also offer support to parents and carers in the following areas:
- Provide emotional support for those going through dianosis and strategies to help them cope with the demands on them
- Provide stragies for dealing with autistic behaviour, and help explain the behaviour patterns
- Signposting to other organisations that can help you find funding to help with care and transport costs, and respite care, or with meetings at school regarding additional help
- One-to-one support for parents and carers with individual enquiries
- Workshops in various areas such as mindfulness, Confidence in meetings, understanding sensory issues, communication and interaction.
- Providing support for parents/carers of children who are undergoing a diagnosis or who did not recieve a diagnosis but have issues around behaviour, the senses, communication and interaction.