Bradford Autism Support Aims
1 To promote the rights, wellbeing and opportunities of children and young people with autism and associated conditions, and their parents and carers.
2. To provide support and information to parents and carers of children and young people with autism and associated conditions.
3. To provide information and pathways to other agencies and organisations that may be of some help.
4. To meet the needs of families whose child/children have a diagnosis of autism, are undergoing a diagnosis, did not meet the criteria for a diagnosis but have "autistic traits" or who have sensory, processing and understanding issues/social interraction and communication issues. YOU DO NOT NEED A DIAGNOSIS OF AUTISM TO ACCESS OUR SERVICE.
5. To promote an increased awareness of autistic spectrum conditions in the community.
6. To be a voice for parents, carers and children/young people in the wider community and represent their views with other agencies such as Bradford Council, the Education Department etc.
Bradford Autism Support is a registered Charity 1057085